October 1, 2013

Works in Progress, and Mini Maker Faire happening soon!

I've been a busy bee the past few weeks trying to get all my plush done for all the Fall happenings going on, and I'm only going to give you a tease, since I'm not done with them all yet, and I shouldn't be on the computer when I need to be sewing. ;D The first couple of images are pretty self-explanatory:



This year I am in a ghastly, I mean ghostly mood! Getting my Halloween on has been fun, but I am also getting plush done for the most fun plush show of the year: PlushYou! at the awesome Schmancy Toys in Seattle! The show opens Friday, October 11th, and I'm lucky enough to be going this year. I promise to take tons of photos, and do a post here to show all the great pieces created for the show. There are a ton of great artists in this show, and you will find interviews with many of them up on the PlushYou! blog.
Okay- here's a sneak peek of my pieces- I will do a blog post next week closer to the opening to reveal the finished product. 


Okay- back to the sewing machine I go!

Oh yeah- one more thing! The Plush Team is having its own booth at the first ever Mini-Maker Faire in Cincinnati, Ohio in a few weeks! If you are in the area, come on by and say hello on October 19th at Washington Park! I'll be there helping to run the booth with a few other of our Team members, and we will have various plush activities going on all day, as well as a bunch of plush awesomeness to see and buy from our members from around the globe. It's going to be a great day. :D



No comments: