March 28, 2012

Meet the SuperHAREos!

As promised, here are the photos of my Superhero rabbits, the Super HAREos. They will be for sale at the Schmancy Toys booth at Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle this weekend. I have never done any comic book fan art before, and I wanted to do a little twist on the theme; so I decided since Easter was coming up to make these superheroes as rabbits instead of regular humans. These are some of my favorite superheroes. I have fond memories of the Superfriends cartoons that I watched as a kid.


Since my favorite color is green, I've always had a soft spot for the Green Lantern:


It would be pretty amazing to be able to run as fast as the Flash does:


and to be able to kick some serious criminal butt (as well as be super-rich ;D) like Batman:



 To be able to fly and jump buildings in a single bound like Superman does:


Now we're getting to my favorite characters. I love Hawkman, and had a ton of fun making him:


My all-time favorite Superhero, of which I had the Underoos and a set of the cuffs, tiara, and lasso when I was a kid; is the Amazon herself, Wonder Woman:


These were a ton of fun to make, and I hope that if you are in the Seattle area that you have the chance to check them out in person this weekend at the Con. :D

2 comments:

Denn Rodriguez said...

These are amazing!!! I LOVE Wonder Woman! She is the bestests!!!

Leeanna Butcher said...

Thanks Denn! :D